The following organisations are providing crucial information and resources to help you navigate these times. Click the links in the title or text body to visit the websites.
An alliance of UK medical professionals, scientists and lawyers who have found that the Government’s response to COVID-19 is misguided and not based upon the best available scientific evidence. They are campaigning for Medical Freedom, Informed Consent and Bodily Autonomy to be preserved and protected.
- A list of template letters related to countering COVID stipulations (incl.: challenging face mask testing, requirements in school and the workplace)
- Campaigns and calls to actions which you can get involved with
- Referenced information for the public and medical professionals about the ‘COVID-19 Vaccine’, to aid the process of Informed Consent. Includes information about adverse reactions, and a continually-updated referenced informed consent form for use by doctors and patients.
News, Research & Journalism
From the website:
“What is the UK Column?
The UK Column is an independent news organisation founded in 2006 by Brian Gerrish, our co-editor. Established with no financial backing or external investment, the UK Column remains completely independent of any advertisers, foundations and political parties. All of our funding comes from our viewers, listeners and readers who support us through memberships and donations.
Who runs the UK Column?
The UK Column is run by Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and David Scott.
Why should I trust the UK Column?
Put simply, you shouldn’t.
The question of whether or not to trust a news organisation is a false choice.
Making such a choice is promoted by government, the old media, and two new organisation types: the fact checker and the trust provider. It disenfranchises readers, viewers and listeners. It is based on the principle that if you trust the media organisation you are visiting, there is no need for you to check the information they present.
So we ask you not to trust us. Instead, view everything published here with a critical eye. Where possible, primary source material is made available for everything we publish: check it; make up your own mind.”
Legal & Rights
“Laworfiction is a website for ordinary citizens, including lawyers, to understand their rights and how they have been affected, or not, as a result of the UK government’s response to Covid-19. Leaving aside argument over the cost to lives and livelihoods resulting from the sustained lockdown policy and economic damage resulting, the dressing up of unenforceable policy guidance as enforceable rule of law is an issue of serious public concern.”
- Advice and representation
- Information and posts to help bring clarity to issues where the public may be confused by reports in the mainstream media
- Positions for lawyers who wish to get involved in the cause
From the website: “A freedom movement, protesting and standing up for our rights across the UK since May 2020”.
- Dates, places & times for upcoming large and local UK freedom rallies/anti-lockdown/anti-NWO demonstrations and related events.
- Links to respected sources of information, channels, news outlets
- Leaflets and petitions
- Legal info and template letters
Education & Children
“TAA is a site on which information, resources and testimonies are gathered and presented for use in helping educators and parents resist the abuses of children under the COVID regime. It is also a social group formed with the intention to connect and unite educators, school staff and parents who are willing to resist the authoritarian control, maleducation and child abuse we are seeing happening in British schools – now and for the future.”
- Social group for teachers/school staff and parents/guardians
- Resources for protecting children against testing, mask mandates and injections (& more)
- School and child-related news
- Links to similar groups and pages
- Help for homeschoolers – resources, networks and groups
Social & Creative
A Telegram group. A hub for ‘awake’ artists and musicians and other creatives to link up, share their ideas and collaborate.
Commonwealth & International
Free-press media, front-line foreign outlets and freedom activists from commonwealth countries and elsewhere.
New-tech / Alt-tech
Big tech is becoming increasingly censored, controlled and monitored. For access to accurate information, a move needs to be made to social networking sites and apps that care about privacy and free speech.
A messenger app for phone and desktop. Compatible for Android and iPhone, PC, Linux & macOS. An alternative to WhatsApp.
Private, open source and secure.
Recommend any others?
Contact us: ResistanceGB@protonmail.com