The following organisations are providing crucial information and resources to help you navigate these times. Click the links in the title or text body to visit the websites.
An alliance of UK medical professionals, scientists and lawyers who have found that the Government’s response to COVID-19 is misguided and not based upon the best available scientific evidence. They are campaigning for Medical Freedom, Informed Consent and Bodily Autonomy to be preserved and protected.
- A list of template letters related to countering COVID stipulations (incl.: challenging face mask testing, requirements in school and the workplace)
- Campaigns and calls to actions which you can get involved with
- Referenced information for the public and medical professionals about the ‘COVID-19 Vaccine’, to aid the process of Informed Consent. Includes information about adverse reactions, and a continually-updated referenced informed consent form for use by doctors and patients.
News, Research & Journalism
From the website:
“What is the UK Column?
The UK Column is an independent news organisation founded in 2006 by Brian Gerrish, our co-editor. Established with no financial backing or external investment, the UK Column remains completely independent of any advertisers, foundations and political parties. All of our funding comes from our viewers, listeners and readers who support us through memberships and donations.
Who runs the UK Column?
The UK Column is run by Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and David Scott.
Why should I trust the UK Column?
Put simply, you shouldn’t.
The question of whether or not to trust a news organisation is a false choice.
Making such a choice is promoted by government, the old media, and two new organisation types: the fact checker and the trust provider. It disenfranchises readers, viewers and listeners. It is based on the principle that if you trust the media organisation you are visiting, there is no need for you to check the information they present.
So we ask you not to trust us. Instead, view everything published here with a critical eye. Where possible, primary source material is made available for everything we publish: check it; make up your own mind.”
Legal & Rights
For the sake of context, here is a list of many of the protest groups we cover, with links to their sites.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE-fwsYE9blM7D7LgQ
From the website: “A freedom movement, protesting and standing up for our rights across the UK since May 2020”.
- Dates, places & times for upcoming large and local UK freedom rallies/anti-lockdown/anti-NWO demonstrations and related events.
- Links to respected sources of information, channels, news outlets
- Leaflets and petitions
- Legal info and template letters
Education & Children
A volunteer organisation of people launched May 2020 who campaign for children’s needs to be prioritised in response to decisions on Coronavirus. Founded in response to the first wave of closures, and is primarily concerned with keeping them open and stripping back restrictions and mandates.
- Paper on the potentional harms of children wearing masks throughout the day
- A template letter for writing to MPs to stand against masks in class & a template letter for parents writing to schools and asking for a risk assessment around mandated masks or mask use to be made voluntary.
- An open letter by doctors, professors and teachers to the UK prime minister to call upon the government to discontinue the use of face masks for children and adults in school and preschool setting.
Social & Creative
A Telegram group. A hub for ‘awake’ artists and musicians and other creatives to link up, share their ideas and collaborate.
Commonwealth & International
Free-press media; front-line foreign outlets; freedom activists & groups; useful sites from commonwealth countries and elsewhere.
- Awake Canada
- Police On Guard – created by Canadian Police officer Chris VandenBos whose parents were form Holland.
- Stand 4 Thee – legal issues.
- Canadian Frontline Nurses
- Take Action Canada
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance – a site started for virologist Dr Byram Bridle U of Guelph, Canada. Links on this site explain vaccine efficacy: link 1 and link 2.
- Druthers – Canada’s free alternative newspaper started, Dec 2020.
- The Line Canada
- Vaccine Choice Canada – started by a Edda West & group of parents with vaccine damaged children over 25 years ago. Now run by Ted Knutz.
- Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedom (Canada)
- Action 4 Canada
- Liberty Coalition Canada
New-tech / Alt-tech
Big tech is becoming increasingly censored, controlled and monitored. For access to accurate information, a move needs to be made to social networking sites and apps that care about privacy and free speech.
A messenger app for phone and desktop. Compatible for Android and iPhone, PC, Linux & macOS. An alternative to WhatsApp.
Private, open source and secure.
Recommend any others?
Contact us: ResistanceGB@protonmail.com